Recipes > Yorkshire Pudding Mucky Mouth Pie
Yorkshire Pudding Mucky Mouth PieJump to Recipe
Combine the best of Yorkshire a scrumptious crisp Yorkshire pudding batter with piquant bilberries fresh for the moor and sprinkled with sugar and ‘fill ya booits!’
- 100 g or 4 oz plain flour
- 1 egg
- ½ pint of milk and water mixed
- 200 g or 8 oz Bilberries
- 100 g or 4 oz white sugar
- Preheat the oven – 200°C or Gas Mark 6.
- Mix the flour, egg and milk mixture to form the batter.
- Mix the washed bilberries and sugar together, and then add to the batter.
- In a metal square or round baking tin heat a little oil in a hot oven until the fat is very hot.
- Pour the batter and berry mix into the hot tin and put back in the oven to bake until crispy and golden – about 25 minutes.